Electronic registration for the Forum is now closed.
Please note that it is possible to follow the webstreaming of the Forum on this website.
General Information for Accredited On-Site Participants
Venue and Address
Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium
Rue du Musée 5
The registration desk will be opened during the following hours:
- 21 March: 07:30 – 19:30
- 22 March: 08:00 – 19:30
The sessions on 23 March will take place virtually.
Access to the venue and badge collection
To retrieve access to the event, you will need to:
- Present your registration confirmation email with the QR code (Printed or digital)
- Present a valid Identity card or passport
All participants will go through a screening process before passing through to the registration area. The screening/security control will consist of hand metal detectors. You may be requested to open your bag/luggage. To avoid extra waiting time, please avoid bringing unnecessary bags and luggage.
As the Corona barometer is currently on yellow, the Covid Safe Ticket will not be required to access the event. Though no longer mandatory, we recommend wearing a protective mask and to respect the basic rules to limit the risks.
Recording and photos
Video recording and photos will be taken during the event for communication purposes.
Virtual Event Platform
The event platform will be used to share practical information about the event, give you access to the video on demand of the sessions and allow you to network with other physical and virtual participants.
- An invitation email will be sent to you from firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with the subject “European Humanitarian Forum | Activate your account”.
If you did not receive the email, please try the following:
- Check your spam/junk folder.
- If using your work email, it might be blocked by your company’s firewall. Please ask them to whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- Once done, go back to the login page and request a new magic link after entering the email address, you used to register for the event.
Should you require further information, please contact the Forum Organisation Team at: EU-HUMANITARIAN-FORUM@ec.europa.eu